I'm too Blessed to be depressed, and too annointed to be disapointed

I'm too Blessed to be depressed, and too annointed to be disapointed

Monday, September 8, 2008

Dolly and Max

Have you found that as we get older, we also get lazier. Well maybe not lazy but we find ourselves not wanting to tote all that equipment in, singing after singing after singing. That's the only thing about singing that I DO NOT enjoy. Carrying Equipment!
Donnie and Lloyd have sung together for about 18 years and I just joined them about 5 years ago. Since then we have bought new speakers (light), a new spot monior (small and light), a new dolly and a wheeled tool/utility box. This thing looks like a tool box on wheels but opens to 3 large compartments. We can load all the cords, cord reels, mics, keyboard paddle, duct tape, batteries, patch cords, etc inside and still have room. I can pull it wherever I need to and presto! I love it. It's a Stanley Max and we found it at Lowe's for around $60. So I guess you could say we have two new members in the group. Our roadies, dolly and max. Now if we could only come up with something to carry ALL of Jared's drum pieces!!!!!

Why couldn't he have learn to play a harmonica? LOL

No comments: