I'm too Blessed to be depressed, and too annointed to be disapointed

I'm too Blessed to be depressed, and too annointed to be disapointed

Thursday, September 25, 2008

No Comment....

I know there are some people hitting this blog because of the counter. I hope that someone is reading some of it. I know it may be boring or stupid to some people and interesting to others. Hey, I'm not the only one on the web with a crazy blog page. I just wanted other gospel groups to share in their experiences by commenting to the blog and maybe we could aquaint ourselves with one another. Like, if you have an interesting venue coming up and would like to share it, or announce it, let me know and I will post it for you. Or we could discuss it. Who knows what we can accomplish here. But there is one thing you must do.....COMMENT.
Just clik on the comment and leave your name and say "hi", if nothing else. I feel like I'm out here all by myself and although I do talk to myself occasionally, it would be nice to hear from YOU, and it would be nice to know that most of these hits on this page are not by mistake only. Know what I mean?
So comment. And if you are feeling really generous, click on the adsense ads and make their day!! lol. Anyway have a great day and hopefully if I find there is actually someone out there reading this stuff, I will feel better about continuing.

No comments: